Last updated on
We are committed to making the Lectionary.app accessible for everyone.
The Lectionary.app meets or exceeds Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA.
We also take the following measures to ensure the Lectionary.app remains accessible:
- Use clear written lanuage
- Make the user interface easy to understand
- Run automated and manual tests for accessibility
- Honor users’ system preferences for lighter or darker color schemes
- Limit file sizes and device memory loads
- Publish our source code in a public repository, allowing anyone to inspect it and suggest changes
- Document our code, to welcome contributers with little or no programming experience
Contact the Lectionary.app team
If you encounter any accessbility issues or have any feedback about this statement, please contact us:The Loop Church of the Nazarene
Attn: The Lectionary.app
633 S Plymouth Ct, #703
Chicago, IL 60605
You may also submit issues and feature requests through our GitLab repository.