Last updated on
We are committed to making the Lectionary.app accessible for everyone.
📏 Minimum standards
The Lectionary.app meets or exceeds Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA.
✔️ Additional considerations
We also take the following measures to ensure the Lectionary.app remains accessible:
- Use clear written lanuage
- Make the user interface easy to understand
- Run automated and manual tests for accessibility
- Honor users’ system preferences for lighter or darker color schemes
- Limit file sizes and device memory loads
- Publish our source code in a public repository, allowing anyone to inspect it and suggest changes
- Document our code, to welcome contributers with little or no programming experience
💌 Contact the Lectionary.app team
If you encounter any accessbility issues or have any feedback about this statement, please contact us:The Loop Church of the Nazarene
Attn: The Lectionary.app
633 S Plymouth Ct, #703
Chicago, IL 60605
You may also submit issues and feature requests through our GitLab repository.